Midland Meadows Golf Course
Located within 20 minutes of Sussex and 10 minutes of Hampton, the Midland Meadows Golf Course is committed to providing an enjoyable and affordable golfing experience. The 9 hole par 36 that offers a challenge for all levels of golfers will be transformed into multiple snow golf courses that is fun for all.
773 Route 855, Midland, NB (Take the Norton or Bloomfield exit off Highway 1 and head towards Belleisle look for the signs.)
Snow Golf Rules
1. Please make sure your team is registered and you know which course and hole your team is starting on. There will be 2 teams on each hole and they will golf together for the tournament.
2. Please mark your tennis ball so you can identify it. You may be in a group with as many as 8 golfers.
3. Only teams with a maximum of 4 players may compete for the Frank Green Memorial Trophy (Team with the lowest score); teams with fewer than four players only take one shot per player per position. (You cannot take a turn for missing players)
4. Texas scramble rules apply; you have a preferred lie of approximately 5 feet, not closer to the hole. YOU ARE permitted to use ONLY THE SNOW to improve your lie. Everyone on your team may take one shot from each position until the tennis ball is holed out (comes to rest within the circle around the flag. And the total number of strokes (from each position) will be your score.
5. NO GIMMIES, MULLIGANS, OR REDOS.
6. Only regulation size tennis balls and golf clubs may be used.
7. DO NOT MOVE THE TEE BLOCKS OR HOOPS AROUND THHE FLAGS.
8. PLEASE DO NOT LITTER. Please bring your recyclables and garbage back.
9. There will be a shot gun start at 1:00pm
10. Use your own groups discretion if you come into a situation that is not marked on the sheet,
REMEMBER WE ARE HERE FOR FUN!!!!!